REQUIREMENTS FOR A LICENCE OR VALID PERMIT TO OPERATE ANY LOTTERY BUSINESS IN NIGERIA
PRE – GRANT OF LICENCE/PERMIT
1. A formal application letter addressed to the Director – General, National Lottery Regulatory Commission for expression of interest in a NAMED LOTTERY business.
2. Obtain the prescribed application form with a non-refundable fee determined by the Commission.
3. On return, the completed application form should be accompanied with the following documents:
a. Certificate of Incorporation (CAC)
b. A copy of Memorandum & Article of Association
c. Particulars of Directors (Form CO7)
d. Organizational Profile
e. Evidence of your Capital Base from Bankers
f. Bank Guarantee (Ref.)
g. Technological Evidence to play online Lottery (if applicable)
h. Details of Accounting, Administration and Security System
i. Evidence of clearance from relevant agencies (CAC, NBC)
j. Details of rules of your intended lottery game
POST GRANT OF LICENCE / PERMIT
1. Establish a “PRIZE FUND” account for the named Lottery outfit.
2. Statutory Payment of 20% of proceed or value of prizes to be made to National Lottery Trust Fund.